Alpinestars Supermono Racing Shoes
|Rating:||FIA 8856-2000, SFI 3.3/5|
|Part Number:||AL2716115 SIZE COLOR|
|Manufacturer:||271 6115 xx|
Exclusive: Alpinestars new closure design features a single large Velcro strap and elasticated gusset that closes across the instep allowing for an ergonomic fit, especially on the medial side, and a highly reduced material construction for greater comfort and performance in the cockpit. The Velcro closure, a first for Alpinestars’ auto footwear, offers a secure and personalized fit and incorporates perforations to help reduce weight while maintaining structure and strength. The laceless design offers quick and easy in/out and all-round weight-saving.
• Main upper chassis constructed from supple, lightweight kangaroo leather for exceptional levels of comfort and durability.
• Multi-compound construction and ergonomic Polypropylene heel counter, which provides support, protection and stability plus integrated PU fireproof heel for comfort.
• Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and insole enhance comfort while driving and walking.
• All graphic elements are printed for improved weight-saving.
• FIA /Alpinestars label on the tongue made from fireproof TPR.
Comfort and performance:
• Extensive perforation zones on lateral and medial sides, tongue and collar for improved ventilation and breathability and comfort.
• Tubular lining construction in Nomex® material for excellent levels of heat-resistant, weight-saving and reduced seams to improve all round comfort.
• Tongue padding made in double layer CarbonX® fabric for additional flame-retardant properties, plus reduced weight.
• Collar padding constructed from Nitrile Rubber for comfort and weight-saving.
• Lightweight rubber compound sole with special line textured grip and improved pedal feel in race conditions.
Please keep in mind that manufacturers use different lasts to construct their shoes - sizing may vary accordingly.