Alpinestars Race-Series Balaclava
Availability Out of Stock
Flame-resistant properties in a lightweight, breathable package.
The Alpinestars Race Series Nomex Balaclava offers flame-resistant properties in a lightweight, breathable package. Double layers in the front help improve protection, while Flat Seam construction reduces pressure points and improves strength. Alpinestars' specially crafted Lenzing FR is a natural viscose fiber that breaths extremely well without sacrificing flame resistance. Stretch fabric offers a close, comfortable fit and helps to reduce bunching under the helmet. Available in a single, open-eye opening. One size fits all.
|Rating:||FIA 8856-2000, SFI 3.3|
• F1-spec underwear, constructed using an innovative flame resistant technology developed by Alpinestars. Lenzing FR is a special natural viscose fiber with unique thermal insulation and permanent flame resistance properties that help prevent heat stress and heat stroke.
• Lightweight, special material structure offers high breathability performance.
• Relaxed fit offers increased comfort.
• Extended collar for greater performance.
• Special material formulation is more breathable and has better elastic properties than conventional fabrics.