Alpinestars GP Tech Racing Suit - 2014 Colors
This color has been discontinued by Alpinestars. Limited Availability
The feature-rich Alpinestars GP Tech racing suit represents the pinnacle of Alpinestars suit engineering. Using a multi-layer Nomex construction, the ultra-lightweight GP Tech features exclusive anatomical stretch paneling on the back, lumbar, crotch and knee zones for a superior performance fit. The arms and legs of the suit are ergonomically patterned for a optimum fit while seated in a driving position. Alpinestars' exclusive shoulder epaulette construction allows for the more effective extraction of the driver in an accident, and finishes off this SFI and FIA homologated suit.
|Rating:||FIA 8856-2000, SFI 3.2a/5|
|Fabric:||Nomex (Fire Resistant)|
|Part Number:||AL3354114 SIZE COLOR|
|Manufacturer:||335 4114 xx|
High Performance Materials:
• Ultra-lightweight, multi-layer Nomex construction provides ultimate in performance and protection.
• Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
• Exclusive, anatomically positioned stretch panels on back, lumbar, crotch and knee zones greatly enhance freedom of movement and helps maintain the suit’s fit while driving.
• Arm and leg patterning is ergonomically engineered for optimum fit in the driving position.
• Engineered torso shaping incorporates adjustable waist fastening for highly customized fit.
• Dual-layer armpit construction further enhances mobility and comfort in the cockpit.
• Internal flat seams reduce pressure points in the suit for a more comfortable driving experience
• Soft knit fabric collar ensures a comfortable closure at the top of the suit.
• Ribbed, stretchable foot and cuff closures.
• Revised fabric coverage on the shoulders allows comfortable placement of HANS device to ensure minimal material bunching.
• Alpinestars pioneering shoulder epaulette construction to facilitate effective extraction of driver in event of a crash.
Sizing Tips: A Driving Suit should have a loose, comfortable fit and allow for a full range of motion. Make sure the fit doesn't change when sitting down! A suit that fits tightly may sacrifice the protective layer of air between the suit and your skin/underwear and can potentially decrease the level of protection provided by your suit. Driving suits do not "break-in" or stretch over time.
You May Also Like