Alpinestars GP Tech Racing Suit - 2015 Model
|Rating:||FIA 8856-2000, SFI 3.2a/5|
|Fabric:||Nomex (Fire Resistant)|
|Part Number:||AL3354114 SIZE COLOR|
|Manufacturer:||335 4114 xx|
High Performance Materials:
• Ultra-lightweight, multi-layer Nomex construction provides ultimate in performance and protection.
• Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
• Exclusive, anatomically positioned stretch panels on back, lumbar, crotch and knee zones greatly enhance freedom of movement and helps maintain the suit’s fit while driving.
• Arm and leg patterning is ergonomically engineered for optimum fit in the driving position.
• Engineered torso shaping incorporates adjustable waist fastening for highly customized fit.
• Dual-layer armpit construction further enhances mobility and comfort in the cockpit.
• Internal flat seams reduce pressure points in the suit for a more comfortable driving experience
• Soft knit fabric collar ensures a comfortable closure at the top of the suit.
• Ribbed, stretchable foot and cuff closures.
• Revised fabric coverage on the shoulders allows comfortable placement of HANS device to ensure minimal material bunching.
• Alpinestars pioneering shoulder epaulette construction to facilitate effective extraction of driver in event of a crash.
Sizing Tips: A Driving Suit should have a loose, comfortable fit and allow for a full range of motion. Make sure the fit doesn't change when sitting down! A suit that fits tightly may sacrifice the protective layer of air between the suit and your skin/underwear and can potentially decrease the level of protection provided by your suit. Driving suits do not "break-in" or stretch over time.